BREED: Scottish fold/straight
DATE OF BIRTH:______________
ADOPTION PRICE: $__________
BREEDING RIGHTS: NO
PURCHASER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- This cat/kitten is purchased as a pet. Not for breeding.
Seller recommends that Purchaser takes this cat/kitten to a licensed veterinarian within three days of receipt for their own satisfaction of health.
- Health Guarantee:
Seller warrants that this cat/kitten is presented in sound health and not harboring any diseases or parasites
This kitten is guaranteed to be in good health upon delivery or arrival and for a period of 7 (seven) days thereafter if it is quarantined from other pets and seen by a licensed vet within that time. If found to be medically unsound with a serious or life-threatening congenital condition, the Breeder/Seller must be notified with documentation from a licensed vet and the kitten will be replaced with another kitten of comparable quality and value, if available. The Breeder/Seller reserves the right to substitute a cash refund. This health guarantee will be waived if the kitten dies of a virus from contact with other animals not bred by the Fun Scottish Fold Cattery. This guarantee of health is void if the Purchaser has the kitten vaccinated for FIV or FIP, Feline Leukemia in the first year of his/her life. These vaccines are very stressful to the immune system and are not necessary for the continued health of an indoor-only kitten that doesn’t have repeated contact with other cats. Seller does not accept the responsibility of any vet bills unless written authorization states such.
- Cats/kittens purchased as household pets if not coming spayed or neutered must be spayed or neutered by the Purchaser by the age of six months. Purchaser agrees to refrain from declawing said cat/kitten, as it is inhumane and considered to be amputation. Purchaser agrees to care for this cat/kitten by providing adequate indoor facilities, keeping the cat/kitten indoors, maintaining proper nutrition, getting the cat/kitten normal yearly inoculations as recommended by a licensed veterinarian, and if deemed necessary, prompt medical attention. Purchaser agrees that this cat/kitten will never be given or sold to any research laboratory, humane society, or similar facilities, nor sold to a third party.
- The cattery has the right to refuse to sell you a kitten at any time. We are also not obliged to tell you the reason for refusal for ethical reasons. If the cattery refuses to sell you a kitten, then your $ 300 deposit is fully refunded.
- Purchaser’s signature indicates that he/she has reviewed the contract with Seller prior to purchasing said cat/kitten and is in full agreement to the above terms and conditions.
- Phone #:________________________________________________________
Email Address: ___________________________________________________
A non-refundable deposit of $300.00 will hold this cat/kitten until it is twelve weeks of age. Please fill in the above information, sign the form, and keep a copy for yourself. Balance to be paid in full, including shipping costs, prior to shipping or at pick-up time via money order, cashier’s check, or cash.
We do not guarantee our kittens for communicable diseases once they leave our home. They are much like small human children and if they come within contact they will catch it. We do offer replacement kitties for congenital or genetic life-threatening birth defects, for example, Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, a heart defect (aka HCM) during your kitten first 6 months of life. We also can not guarantee your kitten’s health if you make changes to our feeding recommendations. Please use the foods we recommend.
We strive for breeding good health into our bloodlines and do the best we possibly can, but circumstances sometimes are beyond our control. We firmly believe in only using out cross-breeding and the healthiest possible cats in our breeding program.
We do require proof from your Veterinarian in the form of copies of medical records if a problem arises. We then discuss over with our own Veterinarian before making any decisions.
We do not guarantee anything if found due to negligence on the new owner’s fault including not feeding the recommended cat foods. Good nutrition is of utmost importance for your growing kittens. If you feed a lesser quality cat food, that is also what you get, Is Less. Expensive isn’t always best. Many new foods that claim to be the best are quite often found to be nutritionally incomplete and just have a good advertising gimmick or sales agent.